COVID-19 PROTECTION MEASURES
Fire Plan Strategies is taking the utmost precaution to maintain everyone’s safety and are following the World Health Organization’s recommendations:
- If an employee has been exposed to COVID-19, they are required to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days after the date of exposure.
- If an employee is experiencing COVID-19 type symptoms, they may come back to work 14 days after their symptoms have resolved, or after they have been tested and received negative results for COVID-19.
EMPLOYEES ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS WHILE ON CUSTOMER SITES:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from others
- Wear disposable gloves
- Wear a face mask
- Employees are equipped with a personal supply of hand sanitizer which they will thoroughly apply prior to entering the site
PROCEDURES FOR DONNING PPE:
- Place the mask over your nose, mouth, and chin
- Adjust the flexible nose piece on the bridge of your nose
- Secure the mask on your head (if the mask has 2 elastic bands, they should be separated with one on your neck and one above your ears)
- Adjust to fit.
Note: Gloves should be donned last.
- Extend hands into gloves
- Adjust for comfort
PROCEDURES FOR DOFFING PPE:
Note: Don’t touch the front of the mask as it is considered contaminated.
- Remove the straps/ties.
- Lift the mask away from your face.
- Discard the used mask.
- Grab the end of the glove, near the wrist.
- Peel the glove away, turning it inside out. Continue to hold it in your other gloved hand.
- Slide your ungloved finger under the wrist of the remaining glove.
- Peel the glove away, turning it inside out and creating a “bag” of both used gloves.
- Discard the used gloves.
Perform hand hygiene after discarding PPE.
Employees will apply hand sanitizer upon completion of the doffing process.